Frequently Asked Cliënt Questions
- How can I make use of your debt collection services?
- Do I have to worry about international law?
- I'ld like to be adviced before I send my claim(s) to you, is this possible?
- I want you to collect my debt. What information do I need to send you?
- How does Justice work on my claim?
- Who pays the debt collection fees?
- How much time does an extrajudicual procedure take?
- How will Justice handle personal information of both myself and my debtor?
- What is expected from me during an extrajudicial procedure?
- Many Debt Collection Agencies and lawyers ask for different compensation. What does Justice charge me?
- Does Justice work subscription-based?
- Will you also collect my administration fees and lost interest?
- What's the definition of No cure No pay?
- What is an extrajudicial procedure?
- I am a consumer, can Justice support me?
- I'm a foreign company/institution with a Dutch debtor. What do I need to do?
- How do I know what happens to my case and files?
- When do I receive my money?
- What is a third party bank account?
- Does Justice work with Terms & Conditions?
- Can Justice also represent me in court procedures?
- Which costs are involved with a court procedure?
- Is it possible to have no financial risk at all in a court procedure?
- I don't want to wait until the case unfolds and want/need my funds directly. How can I do this?
Follow the latest developments via social media or our newsletter.